If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 23, 2023

[SS-1298] Boss' Gift


BOSS' GIFT

Tior was very excited when he learned that his outputs went beyond the target. He was going to get a special gift from the boss!

He printed the results of his work and ran to his old boss' office and showed it.

He smirked, "impressive. So, when do you want your gift?"

"Later tonight? Will he be available?" asked Tior.

"Sure, I'll tell him to contact you," the old boss said.

Later that day, he received an email. It was a handsome young man taking a selfie in the mirror bathroom.

"I have your gift. I am here at the hotel nearby. I'll text you the room," the man messaged with the email.

Tior's heart skipped. "I'll see you after I clock out at 5pm."

Then later, at 4pm Tior received a picture of the same man, but now he was naked except for white mesh briefs. He was handsome and muscular.


"I'm excited to give you the gift," the man texted.

Tiot almost could not concentrate for the next hour. But as soon as he finished, he rushed to the hotel room.

When he arrived, the boss' son was wearing black mesh briefs and lying prone on the bed. He was tied with a bow on his waist.


The boss of the company gives special gifts to his best employees, aside from money.

While others requested for lucrative travels and jewelry, Tior asked for a one night stand with the boss' model son.

Tior was surprised that he agreed. And now he is the son for the third time.

The son turned his head and said, "congrats. You may now get your gift."

Tior got naked, untied the bow and pulled down the shorts.

He inserted his dick inside the tight hole. He started fucking it hard.

The son whimpered, "yeahhh uhh... fuck me! You deserve it ahhh!"



--------------

If you want access to the complete chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story and chapters of a the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment