If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 6, 2023

[SS-1291] Coffee Rain


COFFEE RAIN

I experienced the magic of a meet-cute ten years ago. It was all very vivid to me. I was in another city to attend a conference. A day after the conference was a free day for vacation. Unfortunately, in the middle of my walking wander, it rained. I took refuge in a covered sidewalk.

And then, in front of me, a man walking with his clear umbrella under the rain, wearing the most dapper office clothes, came in front of me.

I clutched my chest and my throbbing dick. I recently came from a break up with a cheating boyfriend. This man was ten times hotter than any man I went out with.

He stopped at a coffee stand across the street, from where I was standing. He ordered a coffee.


I was just gazing at him. I wanted to walk to him to start a chat and hit on him, but unfortunately, it was raining and I did not want to get wet.

He sat on a stool. And sipped his coffee while clutching on his umbrella with his other hand.

He turned to me, looking surprised. Then we locked eyes.


It was the longest eye fuck I had. I was getting sweaty. He would not take his eyes off me. He did not even blink.

When the rain subsided, he walked to me.

"Hi," I greeted nervously when he got to me.

"Hi. That was some intense eye foreplay," he said giddily.

I laughed.

He invited me to dinner.  There we talked about our lives. I also learned that he was going to be married to a woman in two days.

But we matched so perfectly. We had the same beliefs and experiences. We had so much fun and undeniable chemistry.

I think he was my soulmate. And I knew he felt that too.

He brought me to his apartment. I kissed him. He nervously kissed back.

Apparently, he had never experienced anything with another guy. There was really just something magical about me, he said.

I led our lovemaking, but soon he was reciprocating well.

When we woke up the next day, we decided it was just one magical moment. I had to come back to my city, he had to get married.

We kissed for one last time. Grabbed coffee and parted.

Whenever it rains and I smell coffee beans, I remember that short but amazing encounter.



--------------

If you want access to the complete chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

1 comment: