If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

[SS-1296] Alcoholic Insomniac


ALCOHOLIC INSOMNIAC

Reco entered his shared apartment late at night. He came from work. He was already tired because of it was the third night he worked overtime.

But Reco is a workaholic, and he also wants to get enough money and possible work adjustments so he can go on a long vacation and travel far.

"Oh nooo... this is the third day you're bawled up on the sofa with a bottle of wine on your hand," Reco declared.

The man he was referring to, naked except for his briefs, scratched his muscled pecs and abs, "hi Reco. This is also the third time you went home late."


Reco raised his eyebrow, "huh? I am not going home a drunkard. I am not an alcoholic insomniac who relies on buzz to be asleep."

Reco did not really like sharing an apartment with this man, but it was the most affordable rent and a better looking apartment.

From college, he already knew that this guy was a drunkard, who only worked freelance.

His roommate scoffed and looked away. "You've got an addiction too. Work. Work. Work."

Reco rolled his eyes, "I don't want to get into a petty fight with you today. I hope you stop that, because you know that only makes your insomnia worse."

Then he walked into his room, undressed and took a quick shower.

When Reco got out, he saw his roommate lying sideways on his bed, facing him.


"Make me sleep," he said naughtily.

Reco waisted, "no... I'm too tired."

"Come on. I need to get off to sleep. You need milk to sleep."

"That's not milk and I have Melatonin to help me."

The roommate pulled down his briefs and showed his hard cock. "Please?"

"Fuck you," Reco surrendered. He joined him on the bed and started sucking the dick.

When the roommate discovered Reco's being gay, he admitted that he needed to masturbate to sleep well, but he slept better after a blowjob.

Despite the roommate's bad behavior, he was very tasty. So, Reco always obliged.

Soon, Reco felt the semen gushing into his throat. He drank it all.

When he was done, he looked up. His roommate was already sleeping.

Reco wiped his mouth, "ugh again." He then laid beside him and unknowingly embraced him before he went to dreamland.




--------------

If you want access to the complete chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment