If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 29, 2023

[SS-1288] Facial Routine


FACIAL ROUTINE

The livestream of the famous model and physical trainer started. He was brushing his teeth.

According to the description under his livestream: "you have always requested to watch me do my nightly routine. Let's go!"

After gargling, he smiled at the audience and said, "hi. So, I'll be showing you tye products that I use for my face. You bet that I don't have any filter but I still look clean and clear."

He mentioned the brand of the facial wash he was promoting and then proceeded to soap his face with it.


He was answering teasingly to the comments he was reading. He kept the people engaged. His views and hearts started skyrocketing.

He then dried his face with care. He explained that in applying other products, the face should not be left damp because it would invite microbial growth.


Then he placed five more products in his face. He made it clear that it was a promotional video. He shared his code with the viewers.

In his mind, he was excited to receive the money he would get from all the orders of the code users.

He waved his hand, "That's the end of the livestream."

He attempted to close the livestream. However, he already left without checking that the livestream was still on.

A few moments later, another strong male voice can be heard. It seemed to be coming from near the door of the bathroom where the livestream was staged.

"Yeah, you're clean now. Now you can suck my dick. Let's put the last product on your face. The real reason why you're glowing."

"Yes boss..." the voice of the model said.

The viewers were shocked because there was nothing to see in the bathroom. But near it, they could here two voices. One male voice moaning in ecstasy, the other sounded gagging.

Then orgasmic moans erupted.

A few seconds after the model returned to the screen. His face was splattered with cum. He looked at the mirror and spread the cum on his face like it was cream.

Then he realized his livestream was still on. He looked panicked as he scrambled to close it.




--------------
If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment