If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

[SS-1287] Bodypaint Growth


BODYPAINT GROWTH

The nerdy classmate was closing the door of the traditional hut in his house. He was with the head sports man senior.

Both of them were looking outside while the doors were being closed. The sportsman said, "are you sure nobody saw us?"

"This is a remote part of town. No one would see us," the nerd reassured.

"I just don't want to be seen with you. I don't want to attract awkward questions on why I am with you," the sportsman seriously explained.

The nerd rolled his eyes, "do you want this or not?"

The sportsman sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

The nerd brought him to the low table and looked at his shirtless torso, "it's working. You're looking amazing now."


"Yeah. Whatever traditional magic you're doing, it's making me more jacked."

The nerd got his body painting materials. "Let's start."

The sportsman reclined. The nerd started to paint the ink on his chest.


"Ohhh I can feel the heat. I can feel my muscles throbbing..." the sportsman groaned.

"Shhh... let me finish..." the nerd instructed as he continued.

The nerd's family knows how to do spells. One of them is muscle growth. He bravely invited his sportsman crush. And after a few sessions of body painting, the sportsman was gaining muscle and came back for more.

After he said the encantation, the nerd wiped away the black ink from the sportsman's body.

The sportsman touched his face after he was cleaned, "thanks man. Let me repay you again." Then they kissed.

The sportsman thought that he was consciously being intimate with the nerd as a sign of gratitude. But the nerd added a sexual component in his encantations. Now, the sportsman is in love with him.

The sportsman started sucking the nerd's dick. He groaned in pleasure. The sportsman was getting good.

Later, the sportsman got on top of him and started ravaging his own asshole with the nerd's dick.

Not only was the sportsman bigger. He was also getting slutier.





--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment