If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

[SS-1281] Biker Housed


BIKER HOUSED

Somebody knocked on Jault's door.

"Oh my god!" he reacted upon seeing a biker wearing nothing but white briefs. He was carrying a bike and his body was wet with sweat.

He was heaving and he looked shocked.

"Who are you?! What are you doing in front of my house in the middle of the night!" Jault blurted.

The man looked at him deeply, "let me in, please. I'm in quite an emergency."

Jault was torn helping a stranger who he did not know, and letting in a hot, model-like man.

His second guts kicked in. He pulled the man into his house and closed the door.

Jault wanted to demand an explanation from the man but he was too enamored with the ripped body, soaking wet and glimmering under the house lights.

The biker spoke, "so, in the evenings I take a bike and bike around the city in my briefs. I just like doing things that way. I want to feel my sweat sliding through my skin. I usually go to remote places, but some police saw me so I raced away from them."


Jault's eyes widened, "ohmigod! You're the hot undie biker from onlyfans!"

The biker smiled, "oh wow! You follow me?"

"No, your subscription fee is too high," Jault admitted, "so I can only jack off to your teaser vids on twitter."

The biker held his thumbs up, "I'll give you free perpetual membership."

"Wow!" Jault gleefully gasped.

"And..."

"And?"

The biker kissed him.

Jault shuddered as his tongue tied with the hot biker.

The biker put the bike down. Then he skinned down his briefs.

Jault immediately knelt down and took the erect dick in his mouth, the price for being a lusty but nice neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment