If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 11, 2023

[SS-1280] Flowershop Owner


FLOWERSHOP OWNER

"What is a flowershop doing in a red light district of town? And why is it open at midnight?" you wonder while touring the sexy part of the city in the evening.

It has been your fourth night in the city. Your evenings have been spent in that district, trying to go on every variant of gay bar you can find.

Tonight, you decide to keep it chill. You pause your mission of tasting the local men. You just walk and observe.

Your feet brings you to a flowershop at the end of an alley. Your curiosity consumes you.

You enter and find a beautiful array of fall flowers. In the middle of the botanic paradise is a man, wearing only his briefs.


He turns to you, "hi. How can I help you?"

You get flustered. This man is handsome and muscular. He is even better than the men you found in the hedonic bars of the district. "I'm just looking around. I'm curious why there is a flowershop in the middle of this area."

He smirks, "I see. Well I do hope you find what you like in my shop."

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend to give flowers to," you admit.

"Oh, I sell more than flowers," he informs.

"What else do you sell?"

He steps into an entry arched with flowers and looks to you, "come with me."


You follow him and find that beyond the entry is a room adorned with flowers. There are petals on the bed. The smell of the air is invigorating.

"I rent this space out for couples who would like a nice cinematic night where they can consummate their love," he explains.

"Oh. But I told you I don't have a boyfriend," you reminded him.

"I can be the second man if you like," he grins and kisses you.

You embrace him and feel his body. That was a long, lingering kiss. "But I don't now if I can pay rent for this bed... or you!"

"Because you're sexy, I'll give you this night for free." Then he carries you to the bed.

He kisses you and you make love as the aroma of the flowers fill you with vigor that will make you lust until the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment