If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 22, 2023

[SS-1285] Graduation Strategy


GRADUATION STRATEGY

Enger wanted his son to be the class' valedictorian during the graduation that would be happening in three months in the prestigious school where his son is enrolled. However, there was another student, a girl who came from a poor single parent family and a scholar in the school who would be getting in the way. She was very brilliant and she was always the first in the batch, leading with at least two points than his son who was in second place.

Enger decided to talk to the girl's parent and see if he could convince them. According to his investigation, the lone parent of the girl was the father and he was working in a construction company. He planned to talk about arrangements that would make his son get to the top, no matter what it takes.

When Enger arrived at the construction site. He asked around to find the father. He was pointed to a man wearing a white hard hat and blue overalls that unveiled his upper body.

Enger swallowed. The father was an early middle aged man. And he was handsome and very muscular. Enger already has a wife, but he had always been bisexual. He of course ended his male affairs after he got married, but this guy seemed to resurrect his tendencies.


He could not take his eyes off the man. He watched as the father carried things and did manual labor. His body started to sweat, highlighting the ridges of his body that accentuated his perfect musculature.

Enger tried to shake his feelings off. He had a mission. He walked to the man.

"Hi there!" he greeted the man.

The man took off his hardhat. Then looked at him, confused, "do I know you?"


"Hi I am Enger. I am the father of the student who is currently second to your daughter. Your daughter is a very smart and talented student," Enger started.

The father smiled, "thanks. We both work really hard. I want us to have a good life, especially after her mother died."

"Condolences," Enger replied nervously, "I was wondering whether you could ask your daughter if you could let my son be the front runner?"

"No!" the man angrily said.

"I-I'll pay you, the amount that you need. I'll buy you a house, just please give this to my son. He really wants it," Enger pleaded.

The father grumbled, "look, we're poor but we're doing honest work here. We are going to get to a better life on our own means. I don't want my child to be traumatized and lose her opportunities just because we are poor and I gave in to easy money. I can't help you. If your son wants to be first, he has to work harder. Fair and square."

Enger frowned, "I'm sorry. What was I thinking. This is really stupid for me to do. Please I hope you don't hate me or my son. I was just desperate."

The father smiled, "it's fine. You're lucky that you're cute so I won't get mad."

Enger's eyes widened, "you're into guys?"

The father smirked, "yeah. After my wife died, I kinda started messing around with guys. It's actually great. Why, you available?"

"I have a wife..."

"Ohh..."

"But..."

"But what?"

"I really wanna say sorry to you for what I did today, how about a date tonight?" Enger suggested.

The father laughed, "how about I kiss you now, then take me to a nice dinner later?"

"S-sure," Enger replied nervously.

The father kissed him. Enger could tell that he was really into him.

Enger was too overwhelmed. He shuddered and orgasmed.

The father parted. "Did you cum?"

"I've never been with a guy since I married. I got too overwhelmed. It's just you're so fucking hot," Enger moaned.

The man slid his hand in Enger's pants, scooped his cum, then tasted it in his mouth, "you taste good. I hope I get more of this later, after dinner?"

Enger laughed shyly, "sure."



--------------


If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment