If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

[SS-1278] Mirrorfie Trio


MIRRORFIE TRIO

The trainer walked in the gym's comfort room to relieve himself. Then he saw three familiar gym members who were taking a mirror selfie while shirtless and wearing only shorts.

The trainer grumbled. As a professional bodybuilder,  he cannot understand why these fitness influencers think they have such strong and show-worthy bodies when they are not as ripped and as disciplined as him.

He rolled his eyes at them and then took his piss, and then he left.

The next day, the trio was there again. Taking a mirrorfie wearing nothing but their designer white briefs.


"I look better in my posers," the bodybuilder trainer said to himself while he pissed.

The three continued to pose and take pictures.

Later that day, another trainer came to him, "hey, I saw some of these gay muscle boys giggled while looking at your dick pic."

He looked shocked, "what? I'm not giving away my dick pics! How did they get that?"

"I think they took a sneaky picture while you were pissing in the CR."

The next day, he found the three men again. This time he confronted them and said. "I was told you took pictures of my dick without my consent!"

The three flinched and looked guilty.

The trainer dropped his pants and briefs and set his large dong free. "You could have asked nicely. Now you suck it!"

Immediately, one of the three dropped to his knees and sucked his dick.

The trainer moaned, "ohhh... you really are thirsty hunger muscle heads."

The other two just jacked of the side.

"Don't cum please. We wanna taste your cock too," a second of the three spoke.

The third raised his hand, "and I want it in the ass."

The trainer laughed, "fucking narcissistic sluts."

No comments:

Post a Comment