If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

[SS-1081] Fave Mag


[FAVE MAG]

When the geeky college kid returned to his shared apartment, he immediately went to the room of his roommate.

As he expected, he found his roommate there, a university varsity baseball player, sitting on a chair, wearing briefs and a sweater.

"Hey you're here!" the roommate gleefully said upon noticing him, "did you buy me my favorite magazine?!"

The geek pulled out a national geographic magazine from his bag and gave it to the roommate, "here you go, buddy!"

"Yeeeeyyy!" the roommate cheered.

The geek also handed him a plastic bag full of canned energy drinks, "I also bought you these, so you can drink while reading."

"Yes! Thanks!" Then the roommate started reading the magazine.

"Maybe you should take that shirt off so I can place it on the laundry," the geek suggested.

The roommate pulled off the sweater. "Here!"

The geek got the shirt and then went downstairs and did the laundry. He was impatient but he had to wait for the process to work.

After laundry, the geek went back and found his roommate still reading.


But this time he was sweating profusely. 

There were empty cans beside him.


"You learning a lot?" the geek asked.

The roommate nodded, "yeah. But you know what happens when I study too much."

"You get horny?"

The roommate turned red, "yeah."

The geek walked to him and kissed him. He kissed back.

With the help of the skills he got from his ancestors, the geek placed a spell on the books that his dumb roommate reads and the energy drinks he consumed.

Gradually, he started yearning to read more books and magazines. And at the end of reading, he was hypnotized already to be horny.

And the geek was there to quell that lust.

"I wanna see you explode like the volcanoes I just read," the muscular roommate said seductively.

The geek unzipped his pants and allowed the roommate to suck his dick.

"Yeaaahhh... If you make me feel good, I'll get you more magazines ahhhh..." the geeks said in between moan.





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to ALL of the THDB chapters ahead of regular blog readers, and also chapters to the new story, and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment