If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 24, 2022

[SS-1091] Adult Swimming


[ADULT SWIMMING]

I really like teaching swimming to adults. Most of my colleagues' clients are children. Which is just right, because you really have to start them young in swimming.

But what I love about teaching swimming to adults is that there would always be that one man in class who would tittilate me.

Take this man for example. He is the son of a powerful tycoon in the country. He had nothing to do while waiting for his next semester to come in so he took late swimming lessons.

Also, he was very conscious and vain about his body. So, he wanted another form of cardio.

I explained to him that skimpy race type speedos were required (even if they were not-- any lycra based swimwear will do). As a muscle head, he seemed excited to be showing off his body.

And boy did I like his body. It was muscled and smooth and his fair skin contrasted well with his red speedo.


He also learned fast.

How I wish I could fuck him but I can also ogle at him.

During his last day, I watched him as he slowly pulled himself out of the water after class.


To my surprise, he just suddenly hugged and kissed me. I returned the favor of course.

"Damn, I've been wanting to do that to you since day one," he told me.

"Me too," I responded, gasping.

I brought him to the locker room, skinned of his trunks, put it in his mouth and fucked him.

I love adult swimming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment