If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

[SS-1084] Half Alive


[HALF ALIVE]

It's not an ordinary ghost," the exorcist and spirits expert spoke as soon as he entered the room.

"Yeah? What is that? Because he's creeping me out. And he looks so real!", the woman who recently rented the room asked.

"Well he's a cursed half alive spirit. There are two ways to make him go away," the expert said, "the first one is to ask him nicely. 'Sir. May you please find somewhere else to stay. This is now legally occupied by another. You may not overstay your welcome.'"


The woman flinched when the ghost man stood up, then spoke with a ruffled voice, "no. I am here for another reason. I am weak."

"Ah we need to do the second strategy," the expert replied.

"And that is?" asked the woman.

"Please leave. I don't think you can stomach this," said the expert.

The woman stepped out of the room.

The expert took off his clothes. Then he waved his hand on the ghost.

The ghost slowly removed the spiritual cloak that covered him.


In front of the expert stood a slightly paler man who was naked. He looked alive but he was not.

The ghost knelt and started sucking the expert's cock, who muttered encantations while his dick was being serviced by the supernatural being.

Soon, he came and the ghost completely devoured his enchanted semen.

The ghost had more color on his skin.

"Will you leave now?" the expert asked.

"Only if you take me." Then the ghost smiled.

The expert opened his locket. The ghost transformed into a beam of light that flew into the locket before it was closed.

The expert wore his clothes and instructed the woman to come back.

She was relieved to find that the room was empty. "Thank you he's never gonna come back now?"

The expert smiled and touched the locket, "no, I think he's gonna be happy where I'm gonna take him."






--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment