If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

[SS-1087] Lotioned Buttocks


[LOTIONED BUTTOCKS]

River entered the small house he shared with his new found friend in campus. He was surprised when he found his friend standing near the wardrobe wearing nothing but blue briefs.

"It's a chilly weather. Why are you in your undies?" River asked.

"Oh, I just came out of the shower. I'm just applying lotion on myself," said his friend.

"Is that any good? All this winter is giving me dry skin," asked River.

His friend nodded, "oh yeah it is! My girlfriend uses this. She's got great skin."

River looked at his friend's naked body, the skin really looked glowing and hugged his muscles well.

His friend handed him the tube, "can you help me out in the back?"

River received it, "okay."

Then his friend turned around.

"What the hell are you wearing," River reacted at the semi thong that exposed a huge area of his friend's muscled cheeks.


"Oh haha. This is a kinky gift from my girlfriend," his friend answered, chuckling. "I decided to wear it since I'm not going out on campus that much."

River laughed, "you look like a slut."

Then he started applying the lotion on the back. Then he also applied it in the buttocks.

River was surprised how supple it was. He could not stop touching it although it already had a liberal amount of lotion.

"Ohhh..." his friend moaned.

"Are you alright?" River asked.

The friend pulled the briefs down, "to make it easy for you."

Then River continued to massage the plump ass. He was mindlessly probing the crevices with his hand.

"Gawd River. Ohh... Put your finger in," his friend groaned.

It sounded weird but River still did it anyway. His friend shuddered and moaned.

"Are you okay?"

"Feels so good, River."

Then he started fingering him with three digits.

Finally, his friend's body shook and his cock spurted semen involuntarily.

River joked, "haha. You spilt the lotion. You didn't tell me you were bi?"

His friend turned around, "haha. Didn't think you were too."

"Next time my cock will massage your insides."

"I'd love that."





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! This post features a tier 2 patron. Subscribe to this tier to be immortalized in a squirtershorts story!

No comments:

Post a Comment