If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 13, 2022

[SS-1086] Jock Bagged


[JOCK BAGGED]

I was tying my shoe laces because they got unlaced while I was running when somebody stood in front of me.

"Oh come on babe, you're such a woos! You haven't even jogged an hour yet," he told me.

I looked up and saw a man in white tight sleeveless drifit shirt and compression shorts was standing.

I stood up, "ugh. I'm sorry babe! You know I'm a nerd and I'm clumsy!" I was catching my breath.

He kissed me sweetly. My heart raced faster.

He smiled at me after the kiss. Then he muttered, "I hope that gave you more energy, babe."

I giggled, "it did."

Then he pulled my arm and we continued jogging.

I still do not know why I bagged this jock. He was a hot, varsity basketball player. I was a scrawny geek.

But I love that he is my boyfriend now and he is proud of it.

Our jog brought us to a beach. 


He removed his top.

Then he swam and turned to me, "come on in!"

I did not remove my clothes. I was too conscious of my body. I got into the water with him.

Then we swam and resurfaced in an area where they were a lot of big rocks they could hide behind.

He kissed me again. I hugged his hot physique as we swirled tongues.

Then he made me stand. He pulled my pants down. He grabbed my ten inch, throbbing dick, "ugh. This is like the best thing I've ever had in life."

"Ohhhhhh" I moaned as he sucked my huge manhood. It had been months and he could put in all in his mouth with ease.

After a few minutes of sucking, he stood, removed his pants, turned around and bent. "Fuck me agin with that babe."

As I sliced into his asshole, I thought, if there was one plausible explanation that he would like me, it's definitely my dick.






--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment