If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 29, 2022

[SS-1067] Kitchen Hideout


[KITCHEN HIDEOUT]

Ryze's head was throbbing. He kept his eyes closed as he regained consciousness. He did not want to further stress his brain with a sudden gush of light. He was unsure where he was, or if he was safe. He could feel the cold, hard floor underneath him.

"Ahhh. You've awoken. Open your eyes," said a familiar voice.

He opened his eyes and saw a hunky man in white briefs standing in front of him. He was inside a kitchen.


"It's you! What did you do to me?!" Ryze exclaimed.

The man smirked, "oh, you think you're just gonna get away with cheating on my sister like that? You're mistaken."

The man was his girlfriend's brother, who was also a chef. This kitchen was maybe one of his stations.

Ryze swallowed, "cheating?! I ain't cheating on her! Why did you fucking kidnap me?!"

He was really surprised because when he first met the brother, he looked really kind and softspoken. The two of them met earlier that day. The brother gave Ryze a soup he prepared. Apparently, it had substances that would knock him out.

The man sat on the countertop. "You can't deny."


Then he threw some printed photos to Ryze. It was him holding hands with another girl.

Ryze panicked, "look bro. You know how it is, don't tell me a handsome guy like you doesn't have a side chick."

"I don't. I'm not into chicks," the brother muttered, "I am into punishing straight men who think they can just hurt anybody."

The next thing Ryze knew was that the brother pounced onto him. Ryze felt like he was still drugged because he was too weak. Ryze was already naked.

"Damn... You're fucking hot. Leave my sister and be my concubine!" then the brother started fucking him.

Ryze could not retort. But surprisingly, his ass did not also feel pain while being rammed. It must be the substance. And it was giving him an ecstating feeling that burst in his blood.

"FUUUCK MEEE FUUUCK MEEEE!" Ryze whimpered as his ass started to back onto the dick that was thrusting in him. His own cock was also hard and leaking.

A few minutes after, Ryze squealed in pressure. He came hands free.

"Ohhh so hot," then the brother came inside his ass.

Ryze was too spent after the orgasm. He could not even stand up.

The brother pulled out, stood up and got dressed, "you're gonna be my sex slave from now on." Then he stepped out yhe kitchen.

Ryze heard the door lock.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to ALL of the THDB tagalog series ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment