If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

[SS-1059] Dynamite Squid


[DYNAMITE SQUID]

The new fisherman was about to light his dynamite when a voice from another boat shouted at him.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

The new fisherman turned to the other boat and saw an old man who was also about to cast his net.

The young fisherman did not mind the caution, "look. I have been casting my nets everywhere but I haven't caught shit. I am just trying this dynamite once."

"Do you what happens when you attempt dynamite fishing?!" the old man said.

"You can't faze me with environmental talk, grandpa. I'm a small time fisherman. Save your activism on oil corporations," the young man replied.

"Nooo... You are going to be cursed. These waters live. And this is ruled by mystical squid creatures!" the old man warned.

The young man laughed, "you are kidding. It's the 21st century. I don't believe in those superstitions."

The old man showed him the catch in his boat, "take these. Take all my catch. Just don't throw that dynamite for your sake."

The young man shrugged, "wow. Cool okay."

"But you need to come with me. I have to show you something," the old man said.

As they boated to shore, the old man told him about his son who was cursed because of dynamite fishing.

"When he went home, his house became infented with squids. Then the squids started attacking him. Then, a giant squid came and attacked him as well. Now, he is subservient to the squids."


The young man cackled, "you're making these things up."

"I'm not."

Then when they arrived to the shore the old man led him to an unkept house.

And there he saw a young man, naked and muscular. A giant squid was above his privates.


"Ohhh goood ooohhh my goooddd... Don't stop. I'm yours take me," the man squeaked as the squid made sucking noises.

The young fisherman whispered to the old man, "oh my god... Is the squid doing what I think it's doing?"

"Yes. The squid continuously feeds on his semen. It was been three days and the squid has not let him go. And my son seems to enjoy it a lot," the old man explained.

One of the tentacles entered the man's ass.

"Ohhh goooood. Here I am. I'm coming for you my king!" the man then shivered and his body buckled. His face looking like he just orgasmed.

"Thank you grandpa for warning me," the young fisherman thanked.

The old man smirked, "but the squid knows what you wanted to do."

Another large squid appeared behind the young fisherman. Then, everything went black.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment