If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 25, 2022

[SS-1065] Angry Rower


[ANGRY ROWER]

River was running to the beach. The rower whom he rented for the trip was visibly displeased.

"I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry for being late," River apologized, "I woke up late. I’ll pay you twice your rate."

River was on his vacation. He wanted to do island hopping that is why he sought for the services of the man.

"You better," he grumbled, "let’s go, you don’t want to miss the sunset."


He started going onto his boat. He still looked very grumpy.

He assisted River in and then they started rowing to the nearby islands.

River watched the hunky young man as his muscles flexed as he pushed the paddles against the water.


"I wish I didn’t make this rower angry. Maybe I could have seduced him to at least allow me to suck his cock if he was in a better mood," River told himself.

While River was on an island and taking pictures of the sunset, he overheard the rower making a call.

"Hey, sorry man, I really can’t come to you. My client got late and then I have to be at the restaurant where I work in less than two hours… yeah man… I miss your cock too but, I need this job… okay… I’m sorry. I’ll visit you tomorrow morning…"

River was surprised and delighted to know that his rower swings the same way. He decided to flirt with him.

"I’m sorry you missed your hook up because I was late," River just told him without a hint of awkwardness. "If you like, we can do a quickie before he head back to the main island. I can suck you, you can fuck me."

The rower looked at him sternly, from head to foot, "you don’t look so bad.  Very doable. But I don’t fuck. I get fucked."

River, surprised, clutched on his bulge, "damn, you’re a bottom?"

"Yeah. I only bottom for big tops though," his baritone voice answered.

Bellered pulled down his speedo, "is my cock big enough for you."

The rower inspected it and shrugged, "meh. That’ll do. Okay, since you offered, let’s get behind that tree."

They walked behind the large tree. The rower faced the tree, pulled down his compression pants and exposed his ass, "be fast. Be quick. Be good.”

"You got it." And the River drilled into the asshole.

"Ughhh. Is that all you got? Faster! Harder!" the rower bellowed.

River gave it his all. He cannot believe his luck that he shagged and fucked this muscular man.


--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

Also, this story features a Tier 2 Patreon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment