If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

[SS-1066] Forest Cleric


[FOREST CLERIC]

Japaer was looking at his map. He was already heaving. He had been traversing the woods for five hours straight. He was already out of water and out of food.

But he could not turn back and go back home. He was already deep into the forest. And he was lost.

And also, his efforts had to be worth it. He had to find what he went there for.

A few more steps and he found a stony arch. It was a bit ruined but it looked and felt powerful.

"Is this it?!" Japaer gasped.

Then winds started rushing to the opening of the ark. A muscular man wearing white ancient clothing appeared.


"What are you doing here!" the mysterious cleric said.

"Your magnificence. I am here to ask for a favor!" Japaer nervously said. "I want to get into the university, but I have no money to pay for tuition. My grandfather told me about your legend and he told me that you will grant any wish if we find you--"

"--For a price," the cleric clarified.

Japaer swallowed, "whatever it is, I'll do it."

The cleric snapped his fingers and with that Japaer's clothes were gone.

The cleric apparated behind him. He was also naked.

The cleric touched his bum, "hmmm... You stay with me. For one week. You have to fill my gut with seed to perform the magic."

"You want to suck me?"

"Do you not want it?"

"I want it."

The cleric reapparated while kneeling under him and started giving him the best blowjob of his life.

Japaer wanted to scream in ecstasy but he could not. His body was hot and cold at the same time. The cleric was longingly staring up to him as he suckled on his dick. The cleric was the most beautiful being he had ever seen.

Japaer started cumming. Once, twice... Ten times. But the cleric never stopped sucking. And Japaer never stopped cumming.



No comments:

Post a Comment