If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 11, 2022

[SS-1061] Morning Shift


[MORNING SHIFT]

"Good morning!" you greet your roommate as he enters the kitchen where you are.

"Hello, you're super early," he tells you, "doesn't your work end at 4am? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping."

You pour your coffee, "oh. I just got a new chance at a freelance job during the AM."


"Wow, that's gonna be so tiring for you!" he tells you.

"Yeah. But it pays well. And also it just lasts around three hours, so I still have extra time to rest before I log in to my full time work in the evening."

"Wow. I respect the hustle. I'd really like to take a side job too, but I don't want to rob my wife and kids back at home the usual telecom bonding time," he explains.

"Awww. And I respect your dedication as a father," you reply.

You quickly finish your breakfast and go to your room. You open your laptop and get into your livestreaming app.

"SexyAMPMhunk logging in," you declare when you room opens. You take your shirt off and start gyrating your hips.


Your chatroom starts flooding with viewers and gives you tips.

Unbeknownst to anyone, your short AM freelance work is a sexy show.

You dance and tease them you would flash your cock out when you get a large trip. Once you get a relatively big one, so you start jacking off and fingering yourself on camera.

Then you end your teasing. You wear your briefs again, "hmm. I need someone who would pay me at least a thousand dollars and I'll give a personal all the way show."

Then you go on to your bed.


When you receive the first bidder, you leave the general livestream room and create a new room for him.

"OHMYGOD!" you gasp when you see who the private chatter is. It's your roommate.

He looks shocked too. "Fuck. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

You scratch your head, "ah well. Now you know my extra job."

He smiles, "well like I said, I respect the hustle."

"So, you still want the show?"

Then the stream just ended. You hear footsteps to your room, and then knocks on your door.

You open the door and see your married hunky roommate standing only in his briefs. You have had hots for him for so long.

"Uhm. If I sex you, how much would you charge?" he asks.

"For you? It's free."

Then the two of you kiss and spend the whole morning making love.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment