If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

[SS-1063] Spidey Gay


[SPIDEY GAY]

Spiderman 22nd sneaked into the room where he thought his target came in. He was correct.

Spiderman of universe 69 was there. He was just removing his suit.


Spiderman69 saw him, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Spiderman22 quickly explained, "look, I have no time but I'll explain really quick. The multiverse opened and now all villains from all universes have converged. Four spidermans have already died. I'm collecting all the spidermans from all universes to gang up so we can be stronger against them."


"Oh yeah, I heard about the multiverse thingy. Nice to meet you, spiderman. And I'd gladly join," Spiderman69 replied, "but... I'm expecting someone." He continued undressing.

"What?! We are on our emergency!"

"Yeah. But this will be quick. I promise," and with that Spiderman69 was fully naked. Then knocks on the door sounded. "Quick hide. This will really be fast I promise. This is the only joint free time we have, and I can't let this gooo!"

Confused, Spiderman22 jumped and hid crawling under the ceiling.

Spiderman69 opened the door and a hot hunky man with model looks entered.

"Hiiii..." Spiderman69 cooed.

"Damn. You're sexy. And already naked," said the visitor.

"I have work soon, let's fuck."

"Sure!"

Spiderman22 watched in horror as the two men started making out. Soon the visitor was undressed. They went on the bed and they started fucking. Spiderman69 was whimpering in ecstasy as his ass was fucked by the visitor.

Spiderman22 only ever had sex with Gwen. This was something new. He felt the crotch part of his suit tighten.






--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment