If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 8, 2022

[SS-1060] Samson Reemerges


[SAMSON REEMERGES]

The temple that Samson destroyed with his hands with his last ounce of strength has been rebuilt after three years of clearing the rubble.

Today, the temple opens for the priests for blessings. Tomorrow, it shall be open for the public.

The high priest was the first to walk into the temple. To his surprise, he found another man who was wearing only lower garments who was already standing on the temple steps.


"Samson?! How are you alive?!" the priest gasped.

"I died. And I have been reborn. I am here to cast vengeance on the men who did me wrong. Those who poisoned Delilah's mind," Samson declared.

The high priest was shaking as he was alone. Samson looked as powerful as he was years ago. Only this time, his hair is shorter.

Samson touched on of the pillars, the earth grumbled.

Then vines sprouted from underneath the priest's feet and tangled on his wrists and ankles.

Samson walked close to him with a grin on his face.

"What are you going to do to me? Don't kill me!" the priest pleased, unable to struggle free from the vines.

Samson undressed him, "I will not kill you. You see, the gods of earth and nature revived me after I died under the rubble. For years, my seed kept our earth alive. Notice the bountiful harvests after I died?"

The priest's eyes widened. It was true.

"The gods need more seed. And I shall get it from you, and the other priests." Samson undressed and went behind him.

"Ohhhh!" The priest felt pleasure almost immediately when Samson's cock entered him. He knew it was a sin. But there was something magical about how Samson thrusted him.

The priest squirmed as his asshole got pounded.

Samson was muttering incantations while fucking him.

"Aaahhh!" the priest shouted when he came. The sperm that fell on the ground was quickly absorbed and a rose grew.

The priest gasped, "ohhh myy... The gods of the earth are real. Ohhhhh... Yeesss..."

Samson continued to fuck him, eager to extract more seed from him.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

2 comments: