If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 28, 2020

[SS-860] South Druid


[SOUTH DRUID]

“Bye honey, I’m just going to go and boat to the other side of the island,” Disson said after he kissed his wife.

”Okay. Just be sure you aren’t meeting any woman there,” his wife said.

He laughed, “how many times will I tell you that there’s no reason for you to be jealous? I go boating to do my exercise. You know that”

“I know. I’m just reminding.”

”I’ll be back before dark.”

Disson went out and got his boat. He carried it and walked to the river. He got into the boat and started paddling across the water.


Even with his eyes closed, he knew the directions to go. Ever since he was five years old, he spent every Saturday paddling to keep his body strong and to commune with nature at the greener, uninhabited side of their island town.

Finally, after an hour of boating, he got to the South side of the island. He went to his favorite tree and waited there.


A few minutes later, the leaves of the tree started falling. Then the wind started swirling all the fallen leaves around until the leaves form a green male human form of a druid.

”Hello Disson,” the male druid greeted him.

Disson smiled, “hello druid of the south.”


”Damn it seems like you’re getting more muscular every week, huh?” the druid complemented.

Disson smiled shyly, “yeah. I’m trying to be a model, so that I can earn extra money. My son is going to be born soon.”

”Wow. Good for you! I hope you still see me regularly even if you already have a family,” the druid said.

”I might be absent for a few weekends,” said Disson, “but when he becomes a gaggling kid, I’ll bring him here and introduce him to you, like how my father did.”

”Yes. Your bloodline is what sustains this forest,” the druid mentioned.

”I am glad to be of service,” Disson replied. He removed his pants and got naked, “I am ready.”

”Thank you Disson,” answered the druid.

Then many vines started to come out of the druid’s back. The vines all went to Disson. The green vines started encircling Disson’s limbs and body.

A huge vine entered Disson’s mouth. Then small vines started coiling around and jacking off his penis. And a huge vine started entering and fucking his ass. The vines caried him in front of the tree.

A few minutes after, he started cumming on to the tree. He noticed the leaves becoming more green. The other plants started standing erect from being wilt.

His family’s bloodline had magic semen that nurtured the forest of the south. It is their tradition to keep it healthy and green.

The veins continued to pleasure Disson’s body and milk his cock. He would stay like that for hours until he cums four or five times. That much semen is enough to get the forest through the week.

--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment