If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 18, 2020

[SS-856] Fairy Uncle


[FAIRY UNCLE]


“You may open your eyes now!”

Cindo’s eyelids parted. He certainly felt different after all the magic dust have faded.

“Why does it feel cold?” he asked.

“I trashed your tattered and torn clothes,” the shining figure of a man answered him.

Cindo looked down. He was wearing nothing but white briefs. He noticed his body was bigger, and his skin glowed better.


“Oh wow. I gained muscle,” he commented.

The magical man who called himself the fairy uncle waved his wand, “look at yourself.”

A mirror appeared beside Cindo.

“I’m scared to see myself,” Cindo said in concern.

“Well, I’m sure you’ll be more confident when you see how you look,” said his fairy uncle.


Cindo turned and peered at his reflection. He retained his facial features, but his face was now clearer so he looked more handsome. Everything else was enhanced. He had a muscular body, very far from his nerdy scrawny form a few seconds ago. He also see his bulge got enhanced.


“Do you like it?” the fairy uncle asked.

Cindo faced his fairy uncle with happiness, “thank you so much! You made me a gay wet dream!”

“I’m sure you’ll snag the hottest hunk in the gay circuit party later,” said the fairy uncle, “but remember: you have to be back before 12 midnight.”

Cindo frowned, “I know. It’s just that— I heard that gay parties only start at midnight.”

The fairy uncle laughed, “with a banging body like that, I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to fuck a lot of people in a three hour span of time.

Cindo smiled, “you’re right. What can I do to thank you?”

The fairy uncle snapped his finger, and then all his magical robes were gone, revealing a hot mature body with a huge cock, “you can suck my cock.”

“Sure. That’ll get my jaw ready for the dicks I’m sucking tonight,” Cindo replied. He knelt and sucked the magical penis. It tasted like chocolate in his mouth. He sucked and slurped away.

Soon, fairy uncle started cumming. His semen tasted like caramel.

After the blowjob, the fairy uncle, “ohh god. That was a good suck. I’ll extend your deadline to 5AM. Promise me, enjoy tonight and get as many men to gang bang you as you can.”

Cindo wiped his mouth and smirked, “yes I will Fairy Uncle. I won’t waste your magic dust."


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Perks include advanced access to six (6) chapters of the main tagalog fiction series and weekly teasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment