If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

[SS-852] Wood Masterpieces


 [WOOD MASTERPIECES]

Seph was awoken by loud sounds of metal being pounded at the side of the house. He got out of bed, wearing nothing but his camo patterned briefs and looked out.

He found his neighbor is doing carpentry.


“Ughh... he’s working on a project again?!” Seph grumbled. He opened his windows and shouted, “hey! Will you ever run out of projects?!”

The muscular neighbor who was wearing nothing but short shorts and an open vest that showed his burly body turned and shouted back, “you know I love doing this! And I just love my client. This is gonna be done soon, don’t worry.”


Seph groaned and went to his kitchen to cook his breakfast. After eating, he tried to lay down the sofa to continue his interrupted rest, especially that the banging had already ended.

Thirty minutes into his daytime rest, he heard knocks on the door.

“It’s me,” a familiar voice called out from the outside.

Seph sighed and answered the door. It was the carpenter neighbor.

“Hello client, I made you a new masterpiece!” neighbor gleefully announced while holding out a peculiar sitting stool.

“I am not your client nor guinea pigs for your products,” Seph replied gloomily.

“Well, you know I like giving you my stuff free. I know you’ll enjoy it,” said the carpenter while placing it inside the house, “anyway. Enjoy! And stay tuned for my next project!”

Then the carpenter left.

Seph closed the door and stared at the stool. On the stool platform, there was a wooden dildo placed on top.

“Shit. Another wooden sex toy!” Seph exclaimed.

His neighbor obviously fancied him. And when the carpenter knew that he collected sex toys, neighbor kept creating various wooden sex toys for him.

The carpenter gave him BDSM benches, wooden dildos and buttplugs. He even made him a wooden sculpture of the two of them, naked and with a hardon.

There was something about newly cut and varnished wood that made Seph horny.

He placed a condom on the dildo on the stool, lubricated it and sat on it. The erection was literally hard. It was wooden. It perfectly scratched his ass itch.

Seph took a video of himself as he impaled himself on the new gift, He did not pay for these sexy masterpieces. The least he could do is show the neighbor that he liked and used them.


--

You can further support my craft by being a patron. Subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust and access extra perks such as weekly teasers and six (6) advanced chapters for the current full fiction tagalog story (BDDD).

This squirtershorts story features a tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment