If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[SS-849] Silver Dad


[SILVER DAD]

While Hedy was studying his lessons in his lonely rented room, he received a message. It was from his father, which said, “hey. How’s my Genius Hedy doing?”

It cam with a picture of is muscly bear father taking a selfie in the gym in the middle of the workout.

Hedy smiled and replied, “hi Dad. I’m good. I’m board here at the university. Just swamping myself with tons of school work.”

“You still didn’t get any friend out there?” his father asked.

“Even back home, I never had friends.”

“Well, you should start befriending people. Because I’m not there to comfort you.”

“Nah. I’m good. You’re always messaging me anyway.”

Six months ago, Hedy went to another country to pursue a college degree in a good university. After so many years of being together, he and his single father had finally parted.

“I miss you, Hedy.”

“Miss you too Dad.”

Then his father sent another picture. It was of him in his room, wearing nothing but a silver bikini brief.


Hedy felt hot. “Gawd. Dad. You’re so fucking sexy. I miss touching your sexy body.”

“Me too. I’m kinda getting chubbier now.”

“No Dad. You know I like you burly and more weight! Show me the back!”

His father sent another picture. This time was the back view of the body, with the ass encased tightly in the shiny bikini.


“I missed fucking that,” Hedy messaged.

“Yeah. Me too son. I’m so horny now. I need you to touch me and fuck me every night like you always did.”

“Well, my break is in two weeks. I can’t wait to see you.”

Then his father sent a video conferencing link. When Hedy opened it, his Dad was already on the bed, legs spread and fucking himself with a dildo.

“Ohhh Hedy... Join me... Join Daddy?”

Hedy opened his cam undressed and started jacking off as he watched his dad go to town on the sex toy, “yeah Dad. Fuck yourself with that thing! You fucking daddy slut!” 




--

If you want to support my craft, please subscribe to my patreon: patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and get extra perks such as weekly teasers and access to six (6) advanced chapters of the main full tagalog story.

No comments:

Post a Comment