If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

[SS-855] Ghosted Ghost


[GHOSTED GHOST]


You have been warned about the supernatural occurrences that happen in that old mansion. However, you still bought the house because of its low price.

You do not believe in ghosts anyways. 

So, without hesitation, you purchase the house, have it refurnished and transfer there. 

You do feel a sense of eeriness when you enter the large house. But it does not faze you.

You enjoy the wide space and the interesting interiors. You decide that it is a good buy.

Less than a week after, you start hearing a voice talking. This confuses you because you are living alone in this mansion.

Maybe the ghost stories about the house are true after all.

But somehow, hearing other’s voices out of nothing dose not scare you. You continue your quiet life in solitude in your new estate.

One night, you hear sobbing and clinking downstairs. You wake up and go down to investigate.

You find that in your living area, a whole wine and food set up has been put out.

There is a young, muscular man drinking wine.

“Hello, do not mind me. I’m just one of the ghosts living in your house,” the man said.

“No way. What if you’re a thief?!” you shout and then run to the guy. You just run right through him, like he is just a matter-less being.

“I told you,” he says sarcastically while chugging from a goblet. 


He got up from the floor and sat on the sofa. 

“Okay. Why are you crying?” you ask him.

“I just got dumped by another boy,” he replies hurtfully. “He ghosted me!”


You chuckle. “A ghosted ghost— wait what? You ghosts do romance?”

He rolls his eyes, “yeah. We aren’t existing just for your horrors. It can be lonely being stuck in earth with unfinished businesses, you know. It’s nice to have a nice partner who can be with you while you roam the living while dead.”

“Man, you’re ripped. For a man. And for a ghost,” you tell him, “how is it hard for you to find a mate.”

“Ugh. Ghosts have issues and preferences too. And most of those I like are either straight or problematic cheaters.”

“Oh wow. Things like that still exists in the afterlife. How exhausting,” you reply sarcastically, “can you date living humans? Because I’d totally hit on you.”

He looks at you. Good thing you wore just tightie whities to sleep tonight. You get to show him your muscular body.

“Well, we can’t have sex,” he says while biting his lower lip.

“We can jack off while staring at each other,” then you pull down your briefs and start jacking your cock.

“Wow, I miss living. Hot and game guys like you are a scarcity in the afterlife department,” he also skinned down his jeans and start playing with his cock.

You both stare at each other intensely as you masturbate furiously.

“If you cum, will I feel it on my body?” you ask.

He shrugs, “I am not sure.” 

“Cum on my face, let’s try.”

Then he points his cock to your face and then shoots. But his cum just goes through you and disappears on the floor.

You cum, and your semen also just passes through his body and creates puddles on the carpet.

You sigh, “aww. That’s sad. But hey. I can’t be your boyfriend. But you can always stay here. And feel free to be naked.”

He smirks, “sure. Can I watch you when you hook with other guys?”

“Sure. Just don’t scare them. Not everyone is unfazed by ghosts like I am.”

You chuckle. Indeed this house is a good buy.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Perks include advanced access to six (6) chapters of the main tagalog fiction series and weekly teasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment