If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 14, 2020

[SS-854] Advertising Butt


[ADVERTISING BUTT]


"Hey man, they say you've been earning extra now! I see you got the new iphone!" Prex told his gym buddy.

His buddy turned to him with a smile on his face, "yeah. Being a personal trainer isn't enough to buy stuff that I like. So I started being more visible in social media. And then when I got a higher following, companies started contacting me so I can feature their products in my content."

"What type of content do you do?" Prex asked.

"Well, I used to do just plain work out videos. But I notice I get more views if I do sexy content," his buddy answered.

"Ohh... What do you mean by sexy content?" 

His buddy put out his cellphone, “well. I post topless pics, while working out. And when I started doing that, I got a sponsorship from a muscle supplement brand. Here is a picture.”

“Oh okay. That seems to be basic fitness stuff, not really sexy.”

“Well, yeah. And then I was messaged by some followers if I could pose in briefs,” his buddy explained, “I was hesitant at first, but they offered to give me money when I did.”

“Wow, and did you get the money that they promised?” 

“Oh. They even gave me more. So, I started doing these naughty shots. And that’s when I got a sponsorship from underwear and sexy wear companies.”


Prex looked at the next picture. It was his buddy climbing up off the pool, wearing a brief and harness. “Wow, you look like a gogo dancer here.”

“Well, yeah. That was the idea. I was hesitant at first but you can’t look away from the money,” his buddy non-chalantly said, “and my butt was my money shot. Trunks brands always like me having pictures of my bum encased in their products.”

Prex saw his buddy’s pic wearing designer speedos at the beach, with his ass facing the camera, “yeah. You do have amazing glutes.”


“Yeah. I have tons of that on my IG. And also, just me running around in undies or briefs is enough to get my fans off.”

His buddy moved to another picture. It was him a the pool wearing a designer thong.


“Oh wow. Nice ass cheeks. You also advertise those trampy thongs?” Prex asked.

“I bought this. I am advertising my ass,” his buddy answered. “Many people are asking if they could fuck my ass. Someone offered fifty thousand just to tap me. I was hesitant at first. But it pays good. I trained to bottom. And now I’m richer!”

Prex swallowed, “what can I do to you if I pay you 5k?”

His buddy grinned at him, “you can finger my ass.”

“Deal.” Then Prex slid his hand under his buddy’s shorts found his hole and started pushing in and out of it.

“Ohhhhh maaan. Yeaaah... You like that?” his buddy moaned.

“I do. You’ve got such a big ass and a tight hole,” Prex commented, “and I can see your bulge straining. You like this?”

“Yes. Yes I do,” his buddy replied, squirming, “next time, I’ll let you know if I have a discount, so you can fuck my ass in a lower rate.”


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Perks include advanced access to six (6) chapters of the main tagalog fiction series and weekly teasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment