If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 28, 2020

[SS-808] Boyfriend Spender



[BOYFRIEND SPENDER]

“Did you like the food that I bought for you?” your boyfriend asks you with a sweet smile on his face.

You swallow a mouthful of expensive food and smile back, “oh my gosh. Yes I did.”

“I’m glad you liked it.”

“How did you know about this place?” you ask, curious.

“Well, because of my work, I learned about a lot of fancy restaurants,” he answers, “and I really think this one is really something that you’d like.”

“I like it. I really do,” then you continued eating your food.

“Well, wat a lot. Because I have a lot of things planned out for you today,” he tells you sweetly.

After your lunch, he takes you to a movie and watches with you while holding your hand and cuddling with you in the lazy boy love seats.

After the movie, he takes you shopping. He follows you from one high end men’s attire store to another. He also helps you in choosing clothes that would look good on you.

And seeing how handsome and striking he is in his clothes, you know he has an authority on that.

After your last purchase, you find your dashing boyfriend waiting for you while holding one of the bags from the stores you bought in. 


He hugs you from behind, “let’s have dinner and head to the hotel.”

It has been a fruitful and giddiness filled day for you. And you cannot wait to cap it off with a good intimate sexual evening with this man.

When you reach the hotel room, he goes to the bathroom first to freshen up and then you follow after him.

After you come out from your bath, you see him standing in front of the mirror, looking sexy in just briefs. His lean muscles on display.  


He is using his phone. He is checking the “Hire-A-Boyfriend” app. He is probably checking if you have already paid your fees, and also the expenses incurred from the date earlier.

Of course you have placed all the payments already. You want this day and boyfriend experience to be seamless.

“I’m ready!” you declare.

He puts down the phone, walks to you and embraces you. He kisses you and smiles triumphantly. He must be happy about the large tip that you gave him. “I’ll make this a night you won’t forget.”

“I’m excited for that.”

He carries you to the bed and kisses you ardently. He licks your whole body.

He sucks your dick. He is very good.

Then he mounts himself on your hard dick through his ass. He rides on it like a pro. Also uses his ass ring to delay your orgasm.

This is pro service for you. This is money well spent. 

--

If you want to support my craft, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Based on your tier, you will get perks such as weekly teasers, advanced access to 4 extra chapters of SLNP and your name/alias featured in my squirtershorts stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment