If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 7, 2020

[SS-799] Maker's Politician



[MAKER'S POLITICIAN]

"How about him?"

The client looked at the lean muscular man in black speedos. He seemed like a fine specimen for his collection.

"What's special about him?" the client asked.

"Well, I pulled him out from a farm. I promised him a lucrative city job before I turned him," the Maker explained, "he's good at manual labor."

"I've got slaves in my palace already. You have anyone else to offer me?"

The Maker brought him to another room in the dungeon. There was a handsome man in black briefs stretching his muscular physique. 


"Well, this guy is a model. But I think he's also a dancer," the Maker explained, "he could provide you extra entertainment if you like."

"I'm in the mood for something different. I've a very stressful job you know," the client explained.

The Maker walked to the end of the hallway and opened a door to another room. Inside was a well lit room with two body builders posting in their white underwear. 


"These two are brothers. But they're also budding scientists. I turned them when I invited them here promising a funding for their project," the Maker explained.

The client smiled, "you know exactly what I like Maker. Can I make them suck each other?"

The Maker snapped his finger and the two brothers quickly skinned off their underwear and started sucking each other. Their moans filled the room.

"How much for them?" asked the client.

"I can give you all four," the Maker offered, "but the price will be hefty, Mr. Prime Minister."

"What is it?" 

"Give me a post in the government, somewhere where I can have easier access to men we can make into mannequins," the Maker said, "probably... The Ministry of Sports? I can make mannequins out of underperforming athletes."

The client raised his eyebrow. "Are you asking me to use my power for your benefit?"

"Well, I'm just offering you to pay a small price for all the perks I'm offering you," the Maker replied slyly, "let me help you decide."

The Maker snapped his fingers and then the two earlier mannequins entered the room, knelt in from if the Prime Minister, opened his fly and sucked him. 

--

If you want to support my craft of writing pinoy gay erotica, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment