If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 24, 2020

[SS-806] Videocon Confusion


[VIDEOCON CONFUSION]

Professor Serruf was finally done with his teacher work for the day. It was already eleven o’clock in the evening.

“Ahh. These online classes are so stressful! I wanna nut!” he exclaimed.

So, he went to twitter and looked for possible mates in the alter realm. Then he found an interesting post.

“Join us in our google meet jack off session. Click this link!”

Excitedly, Serruf took all of his clothes and left his designer briefs. He looked at himself in the mirror. At middle age, his was still looking youthful. He wore a mask to hide his identity. He was so excited to se other men to nut with him.  


He badly needed another man’s body next to him, but because of this pandemic, this is all he could do.

He went to zoom and entered the code. Excitedly, he put his video and audio on.

When he entered the room, he found two guys who were already inside. Their videos were on. They were already shirtless. They looked youthful, handsome— and familiar.

One of them squeaked, “oh shit!”

“Wait. Professor Serruf?!” said the other.

Serruf flinched. He checked the google meeting ID. It was the ID he used for his classes at the university!

“What the hell are you doing here in my meeting class?” Serruf exclaimed.

Both boys looked guilty.

“Ahhh we were studying,” the spectacled student said. And then got a book and pretended to read it. 


“Ahhh yes. And we were also playing… uhm games together!” said the other student who was holding a remote control. Then he pressed it.


“AAAAGH! MY ASS!” the spectacled student shouted why writhing.

The controller guy gasped, “oh shit! Sorry!"

“Wait is that an ohmibod buttplug controller?!” Serruf asked.

The two boys looked horrified.

Serruf crossed his arms, “what are you doing really? Are you two having cybersex in the middle of the night in MY meeting code?”

The two did not answer. They look really embarrassed. The two were known as jocks of the school, and members of the varsity basketball team.

“Sorry sir, please don’t report us,” the spectacled guy apologized.

“We don’t wanna lose our scholarships. Or be expelled,” the controller guy followed.

Serruf sighed, “okay fine. I’m just surprised that you guys are into this— into each other. I understand that you’re young and horny blokes. But can you not do your business in my meeting code? You can make your own. It’s free.”

“We’re sorry,” the two chorused.

“Mr. Serruf. Wow. We didn’t know you had a hot body,” said the spectacled guy.

Serruf felt his cheeks heat up, “what— uhm… Stop that.”

Controller guy smirked, “wait. Why are you here in this meeting code in the middle of the night?”

“Uhm. I was supposed to join another jack off— I mean meeting,” Mr. Serruf said, “and I mistakenly got here.”

“Oh so you were off to a video jack off session too,” the spectacled guy said naughtily, “why don’t you just join us Sir?” Then he dropped his shorts and showed his erection.

The controller guy undressed too, “yeah. Damn it sir. I’ve got a crush on you since I first saw in campus.”

He just stared at the students while they played with their dicks. They were staring at the camera intensely.

“Oh my god what the hell.” Serruf surrendered and pulled down his briefs. He started masturbating.

“Damn, Sir you’re packed,” spectacled guy commented, “you have to fuck me with that— GAAAH!”

The controller guy pressed a button, “pardon him sir. He’s just a bottom slut. That’s why he’s happy I’m sending vibrations in his butt.”

“No it’s fine. I understand. I like dicks in my butt too,” Serruf responded.

“Ohhh, shit sir. You’re making me hard… AHHH!” The spectacle guy continued to shake as he received more jolts in the ass.

“Tell him what you want him to do, Sir, he’ll follow like a good sub,” the controller guy said.

“I want you to cum and I want you to eat your cum,” Serruf ordered.

It did not take long for the spectacled guy to orgasm. “SHIIIIT YEAH KEEP DOING THAT TO MY ASS AHH!” He collected his cum in his hand and put it in his mouth and ate it all.

“Ohh shit damn it ahh!” Serruf was not able to control his orgasm. He came on his keyboard.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh damn this is soooooooo hooot!” the controller guy exclaimed as he came shortly after. Like his classmate, he also slurped his cum in his mouth.

The spectacled guy grinned at the camera, “so what do you say Sir Serruf? We meet at the same time everyday… for you know, extra credits?”

--

If you want to support my craft, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Based on your tier, you will get perks such as weekly teasers, advanced access to 4 extra chapters of SLNP and your name/alias featured in my squirtershorts stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment