If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

[SS-804] Rope Service


[ROPE SERVICE]

You enter the room and he already stands there. 

It has been countless of times,. But he still makes you so horny. His almost naked, muscular body, tied tightly by ropes. The bulge in his speedos throb as he hears you enter.

“Hmmm…” the blindfolded and mouth cuffed man moans as you walk to him.

“You… are here again… You need money?” you ask as your fingers touch his nipples.

He shudders and then nods.

“I’ve given you so much already. What else could you possibly need money for? Anyways. If you’re here and you need it, then I’m going to give it to you.”

You drag him deeper into your house. You make him sit on a chair. 


You get a high intensity vibrator and you place it near his bulge.

He groans and squirms in desire and discomfort. It did not take long for him to cum in his trunks.

You come close and whisper to him. “You’re such a complete slut now. You shall pay for that.”

You turn the man and pulled down the back side of his trunks. You start fucking his hole.

He whimpers. You can see his muscles straining against the tight ropes.

Because of a financial emergency, he offered himself to be a paid sub for doms like you. And he has been offering his services to you for a year now.

You cum in his ass and he cums again, without touching himself.

You continue using his body for hours.

When the service ends, you untie the ropes.

He then stands in front of the mirror. He looks at his body, now covered in rope marks in awe. His smooth, white skin is tattooed temporarily with red lines. 


You hand him an envelope full of cash, “here’s my payment. Do you really need money? I thought your wife has been out of the hospital and doing good for the last four months.”

He sighs, “we both know it’s easier for me to say that money is my reason for me to come here.”

You smirk, “of course you do."

--

Please support my craft by subscribing to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons will receive perks such as teasers, squirtershorts features and access to four advanced chapters to the main tagalog series, SLNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment