If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 10, 2020

[SS-800] Following Spirit

The guy in the pictures is @moohandys. Follow him on twitter!


[FOLLOWING SPIRIT]

He always appears everywhere I go.

But weirdly, no one else can see him. Except me.

And I am relieved that he is unseen by people. He is always fully naked. They would freak out if the see him.

Today, while walking to the beach to do my usual meditation, I saw him peep at me while standing behind a large tree.

He calls my name. He smiles at me.

I stare at his nakedness. I have been accustomed to it.

I just want to know who he is. And why I can see him. And why it is only me.

I start walking to him.

However, just like every other time that I attempt to get close, he panics and runs away.

I sigh. Disappointed, I continue my trail up to the beach.

No one is around, so I undress. I don’t know why, but ever since I am visited by his nakedness, I started becoming more attuned to nudity.

I sit on the sand, by the shore. I close my eyes. I hear the waves. I feel the wind. The water is inviting me.

I open my eyes, and there I see him again. Standing on the sand. A few meters away from me. 

He looks at me intently.

I stand up and walk to him.

He runs away to a big rock formation.

I follow him.

He finally stops behind the rock. He turns to me and smiles. 

Interestingly, when I start walking to him, he remains still.

Finally. We are standing face to face. I stare at his handsomeness.

He caresses my body. His hands are so cold. But each touch makes me hot.

He kisses me and I respond ardently. I feel his cock harden. It pokes my own hard dick.

He turns me around. And then I feel his hardness slice into my hole. His cold erection hits my spot.

How did I just willingly let my virgin ass be fucked by this mysterious man?

I want to scream in pleasure. But it seems like he is telepathically stiffling me to moan.

We fuck for an hour.

He cums in me. His ejaculation washes my bowel like waves hitting the sea.

He turns me around and stares at me again. Smiling at me. It seems like he wants to say something to me, but it looks like he does not know how to speak human.

He then runs to the water.

He turns back to me one last time and waves his hand to me.

Then his body turns to blue. He melts like a liquid joining the ocean water.

I beam at the waves, and say a prayer to the salt water. 

I know I will see him again. 

--

If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can access extra perks such as teasers and four advanced chapters of SLNP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment