If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 17, 2020

[SS-803] Pec Bro


[PEC BRO]

A man’s face pops up Jenu’s screen.

“Hey brother!” Jenu greeted the man.

“Hey bro, what’s up?” he replied.

Jenu’s forehead crumpled, “damn it. Your pecs are filing up the screen! You’re inhuman. You’re a mutant.”

His older brother stuck his tongue out and jeered, “you’re just jealous because you’re a skinny weakling.”

“Whatever.”

“Okay, so why did you call?”

Jenu scratched his head, “I kinda need you to wire me money. I have to pay for this theater show we need to watch for school.”

“Sure. No problem.”

Jenu smiled, “thanks bro. You’re a lifesaver.”

“Just message me if you need anything else,” the older brother reassured.

“Thanks man.”


“Heyyy what’s up?!” the older brother greeted as soon as the video call started. 


“Are you out?” Jenu asked.

“Yeah, I’m jogging!” 

Jenu laughed, “I’m really distracted by your chest man! It’s bouncing while you run!”

“Whatever skinny weakling,” he answered laughing, “so, what do you need?”

“Uhm… My laptop just broke. And I need money to have if fixed,” Jenu muttered shyly,

“No. Just buy I new one. I’ll wire money to you,” the brother responded nonchalantly.

Jenu’s eyes widened, “really?!”

“Yeah, that laptop’s too old. It’ll just keep crashing on you,” he said matter-of-factly.

“Damn, money is so easy on you lately!” Jenu noticed, “where are you getting all these extra cash?”

The older brother laughed, “just get the money and don’t ask questions.”


“Ooooooohhh yeaaaahhh…”

Jenu’s eyes widened when he answered the video call.


His brother was there, naked except for a fur coat. He was caressing his own body, and seem to be getting off on it. He was moaning lustily. 


Jenu wanted to react but he was transfixed at the sight of his brother, seemingly performing a lewd show on camera.

As the brother put down the coat and his briefs, he started stroking his cock, “ohhhh yeaaaah… You like this? You like this when I stroke my big, juicy cock for you?”

Jenu swallowed. His brother was truly a sexy, hunky beast.

The brother was still unaware that Jenu was the one on the other line. He continued pleasuring himself performatively.

Jenu touched his own bulge and involuntarily squeaked. “Yeah bro…” 

The older brother stopped and was dumbfounded. “JENU?! What the fuck?! I thought you were a client!”

Jenu laughed, “oh. That’s where you get the money.”

“Shit. Okay what do you want now?!” the brother asked irritably.

Jenu bit his lip, “uhmm… Ineed money but that can wait. I need you to continue what you’re doing bro… Uhmm… You’re so hot.”

The older brother reddened, and continued stroking, “damn you, skinny weakling. I knew it. You’re gay.”

“Yeah stroke that cock. Little bro’s horny for you,” and Jenu whipped out his cock and stroked with his bro as well.

The brother stared at the new cock, “damn, You’re bigger than me.”

“You suck for your clients?”

“I do.”

“Damn, bro. Shit. I’m gonna fuck those pecs when you visit us back here at home.”

“Fuck you Jenu. Do you wanna see me finger myself?”

“Damn it yeah!”

And the older brother showed his ass, spread his cheeks and poked his hole, “daaamn bro. Fuck this too."

--

Please support my craft by subscribing to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons will receive perks such as teasers, squirtershorts features and access to four advanced chapters to the main tagalog series, SLNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment