If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

[SS-798] Son's Contest



[SON'S CONTEST]

"Oh, hi Dad!" his son greeted him as he entered the room.

The father looked at all the postcards on a large table being signed by his son, "what are all these?"

"Oh these are tickets for my contest next week!" the son replied.

The father went beside him, "wow. This is so many. The audience will be that big?"

The son fixed the arrangement of the cards, "hopefully. It's the finals. The number of people who buy my signatured tickets would count in the criteria for judging." 


"These seem nicely printed," said the father.

"Yeah, I had sponsors," he replied. Then he put one up to show the design.

The father stared at the card in disbelief, "is that you naked?"

The son laughed, "NO haha. I'm wearing briefs. It's a fitness modeling competition so I have to show the goods, you know."

"Okay, can I come see you on your contest?" 

"Oh no Dad. Please don't let me have this personal moment, okay?" the son requested, "If I win, I'll share you the goods!" 

However, the father was able to sneakily get one of the signed tickets.

That weekend, he went to the bar where the contest was to be held. He noticed that the crowd was mostly males.

He was surprised to find that it was a gogo boy contest. His son was dancing in very skimpy bikinis.

At first, he was disgusted. But the crowd was screaming his name and obviously rooting for him. 


His son won the competition, and fans started coming to him. He was kissed, groped and undressed by the men.

But he willingly allowed himself to be gangbanged by the audiences. His hands held on every dick he saw. He had two dicks in his mouth, and one in his ass.

The father walked to the scene.

The son saw him and suddenly squirmed away, "dad! I'm sorry! I couldn't tell you what this was about..."

The father smirked, "just continue. I wanna see my son working up close."

The son looked happy as he crawled to his father to take out his cock and suck it. 

The other men continued to grope the father and son maniacally. And the father was curious enough to let them. 

--

If you want to support my craft of writing pinoy gay erotica, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment