If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 30, 2018

[SS-443] Son Trip


[SON TRIP]

"Hey Dad, are you ready for our beach trip?" 

Dermar turned and saw his son in singlet and beach shorts. The young man still sported a muscular body that fit well in the get up.

Dermar swallowed. He should stop thinking about his son that way. "Yeah. I'm all set."

"It's sad that it's just going to be the two of us," the son muttered as they placed their things inside the car, "I'm pretty sure that mom would have loved to be here."

"Well, she and your sister had to go to school for a function. That's more important," Dermar explained.

They entered the car and they started their drive.

Dermar thought it was the perfect time for him to open up to his son about catching him pimping himself to an old man. The son knew he was caught. But they never talked after that.

His son was handsome and sexy. He could easily sell himself.

However, Dermar was confused because he would always find himself daydreaming about having sex with his young adult macho son. He did not want to open a can of worms, and send him deeper into madness.

"I know you saw me at my client's house a month ago," the son blurted out.

Dermar was shocked at his son's honesty, "uh ohh. Yeah. I didn't really want to open that up because... You're your own man now. If you want to do that, go ahead. Just be discreet and be safe."

"I'm really just preparing myself for the future Dad. I'm just exhausting my youth," the young man responded.

It was an awkward silent trip until they arrived at the beach. The son took off his clothes and ran to the water in his silver trunks as soon as he got there.

"He's still a kid," Dermar muttered as he moved their things to the cabana assigned to them. When he returned to the sea, he found his son posing on top of a rock.


"Hey Dad! Take a picture of me," the sexy son suggested.

Reluctantly, Dermar took his phone out and took a shot of his son. He started having those weird feelings again.

After the picture taking, the son said, "hey. Take off your baggy shorts. I have a couple of speedos in my bag that you can wear. Let's swim."

He wanted to deny that request but there was something about getting into the water with his sin almost naked that enticed him.

He went back to the cabana and got his son's bag. He took out a blue speedo. It was the least skimpy of all that was inside.

He wore it and looked into the mirror. At his age, he still was a looker. He went to the gym regularly and it showed.

He went to the shower and wet himself.


His son came up to him, "omg Dad. You're fucking ripped. I wish my clients were as hot as you."

Dermar felt his cheeks burn, "that's not an appropriate thing to say to your father."rm..

The young man took his hand and pulled him, "let's go."

Dermar just let his son's weight bring him into the water. He shuddered as he felt the sea's cool.

When they got waist deep, his son suddenly kissed him.

Dermar resisted. "You can't do that here! Not in public! And I'm your father!"

The young man fondled his growing bulge, "oh come on. They wouldn't know who we are. And besides, I know you want this dad."

He kissed Dermar more pushy this time.

Dermar moaned as he surrendered to his incestuous desire.

The son reached down into the water and moved his legs. His hands surfaced with the silver suit valled in it.

"Fuck me Dad. Fuck your whore son."

No comments:

Post a Comment