If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 2, 2018

[SS-431] Inspiring Squats


[INSPIRING SQUATS]

"Hey Kiddo, why'd you stop? Are you tired?"

Finix, who was clinging onto some railings while breathing heavily, turned his head and saw his Karate coach.

He sighed, "I'm sorry coach. I'm just taking a break. The squats are killing my leg!"

His forty year old burly coach tapped his thighs, "I told you. You should never tire working out your lower body. This is were you are going to get your power for your kicks and punches."

Finix stood up straight and assumed a fighting stance, "I'm tired of the warm ups! Please. Allow me to spar!"


The coach shook his head, "you're not yet ready, pretty boy."

"I am! My body is built for Karate!" Finix argued.

The coach smiled, "I know. You have a great body. But you can't just be a handsome boy next door. You need to be a killer if you want to get back at your bullies."

Finix closed his fists, "come on man! Come at me. I promise. I can do this."

The trainor charged at him. He was able to evade the attack. He lounged a punch but the older man was able to get away, hold his arms and throw him to the ground.

"Argh!" Finix groaned as he fell on the floor.

The coach took his hand and pulled him up, "you're not yet ready Kiddo. Give me more squats!"

Finix cooed as his knees folded. His sore thighs pulled his body up and down.

"Take off those jeans. Go lower," the older man ordered.

Finix sighed and dropped his jeans. He continued his exercises while only in his white boxer briefs.

The coach looked at him intently as his muscles flrxed and his skin perspired for every move he made.

After a hundred repititions, he sat down in one of the worn out benches, "gahd. This exercise is not inspiring." Then he looked at his trainer knowingly. 


The older man smirked and removed all his clothes. He laid down on the floor. His cock was sticking out. "Here's the inspiration you're waiting for."

Finix yelped as he jumped from the bench. He removed his underwear. He stood above his trainer. 

He folded his knees and went lower and lower. Until his hole touched the head of the cock.

Finix grinned, "want me to get even lower?"

"Yes!" 

He further bore down and felt the hard glans enter his hole. He groaned deeply as he felt the cock slice his guts.

Then he stood up straight. And then down again. He moved up and down while shooting the dick inside him. His own penis was already standing.

"Two more reps and I'm not gonna be able to make it," Finix warned. 

"Go for it Kiddo!" the coach grunted.

After the second squat, Finix came without touching his cock.

The coach took some of the cum and ate it, "good job, Kiddo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment