If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

[SS-438] Boss' Discovery


[BOSS' DISCOVERY]

"Mr. Milston, you were looking for me?" Arch spoke as he knocked and peeped through the glass door of his immediate supervisor.

"Please sit," said the burly boss as he held his hand across the table

Arch did as he was told. "You seem serious, Sir. What is this about?"

Mr. Milston turned his computer monitor to show a picture of Arch inside a public bathroom. 

Arch was wearing shiny black trunks. He was looking at the camera lens with a seductive smize.

"Is this you?" the supervisor asked.

Arch swallowed. His hands were clammy. There was no denying that it was him. "Where did you find that picture?"

"A concerned staff emailed to me. Said you got exposed in twitter. You were doing shows with a mask on your face until someone unmasked you and showed your identity," Mr. Milston explained.

"What do you mean, show?" Arch tried to act clueless.

Mr. Milston pressed some keys on the board and then a video played. It was Arch doing dance stretches in the same brief inside the same bathroom.


He watched himself in horror as he gyrated like a stripper in a public wet area. He then pulled down his briefs and jacked himself off.

"You're an editor in a children's textbook company," said the boss, "you're not supposed to do this."

Arch looked down, "I'm very sorry."

"I'll deal with you after I'm free with my work. For the mean time, I need you to submit your deliverables for this day," Mr. Milston instructed.

"Yes sir." Then he went out.

Arch's head was blurry throughout the day. He was worried that he may be fired from work. He was almost regretful that he ever decided to go to alter to flaunt his sexuality.

After five PM, he waited for his boss to call him. But it was already eight PM when he was hailed into the boss' office. Everyone else already left.

"I'm here sir," he spoke as he came in.

Mr. Milston made him sit and then showed the computer monitor again. This time it was a picture of a headless, hairy torso: a body wearing only white jockstraps. He recognized it as one of the alter famouse accounts.

"You know who he is?" the boss asked.

"I don't know," he simply replied.

Mr. Milston stood up. He started taking his clothes off one by one.

Arch gasped, "what are you doing?"

It was only when his boss was wearing nothing but jockstraps did he realize what was happening.


"It's you!" Arch yelped.

Mr. Milston walked to him and sat on the table. "I've been crushing on your account for so long. I've been so ecstatic to find that you work here."

Arch stared at his boss' excellent body, "me too..."

The boss pushed him to the chair and said, "I've jacke off to your shows. Now, let me say thank you."

Arch's eyes almost popped out as his boss started to dance on his lap.

The respectable Mr. Milston is dancing like a whore on top of him!

He kissed Arch, who in turn kissed back with elation. 

The boss fumbled on his zipper, opened it and released his cock. "Holy shit. It's bigger than how I imagined it."

Before Arch could react, Mr. Milston started sitting on the dick as it entered in his ass. And like the power bottom he described himself to be in twitter, he rode on the cock like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment