If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 16, 2018

[SS-437] Stubborn Son


[STUBBORN SON]

Mr. Suarez opened the door of his son's room. He was irritated that his twenty one year old lad is still lying on the bed. Still in his white briefs.

"Why are you still not prepared?! The bus is coming in thirty minutes!" Mr. Suarez bellowed.

The son got up, "do I really have to come with you?"

"Yes. My friends are dying to meet you!" he said, "and you said you want a vacation? Here it is."

"But I don't want to be around your fugly friends Dad!" the young man grumbled.

The father pointed at him, "hey. Behave when we get there."

His son got up and reluctantly prepared. The bus did arrive on time. There were ten people inside. All of them were like him, middle aged bears.

Their eyes were glued on the only young man that was walking in. Mr. Suarez was proud at his handsome and sexy son.

When they got to the beach, everyone quickly undressed to their white trunks. Mr. Suarez easily was spotted as the sexiest among the middle aged men. 


When his wife died, he decided to embrace his gay sexuality and joined a club of bears. He easily had a chance with many sex partners as his maturity and built was very appealing.

Very recently, he caught his son having affairs with other men in his son. From then, he and the younger lad also had an incestuous sexual relationship.

His bear friends could not believe him when he told the story. So, he brought the young man to that vacation.

While he was swimming in the beach, a bear friend walked up to him and said, "gahd. Your son is a looker! You're a lucky dad that you and him get to fuck around."

Mr. Suarez smirked, "you bet."

Then another friend came up to him, "your son is not very friendly. I just said hi to him, then he gave me a stern look and walked away."

Mr. Suarez was concerned, "where is he?'

"I think he's hiding in the shower area."

The father got out of the water, changed his briefs and went to the shower area.

He found his son there geting wet, wearing only the same skimpy, see through briefs.


Mr. Suarez squished his arm, "what is wrong with you?! Didn't I teach you manners?!"

"I don't like them looking at me. I don't like them at all. It feels like they're gonna rape me, and I would not like it!" the lad grumbled.

"They're not gonna touch you without your consent. You are being very offensive!"

Then he pulled his son into a small abandoned bulding near the beach. He threw the young man to the ground and he stared angrily.


"Look Dad, I know I'm a slut. But I'm only a slut for you okay? It's only cool when it's the two of us," the son explained.

Mr. Suarez softened and sighed, "I'm sorry. I should have not dragged you here."

The son walked to him and hugged him, "Dad this is a beautiful place. I'm glad we're here together."

Then they kissed. 

"You wanna fuck son?"

"You bet I do."

They skinned off their briefs and started lapping each other's bodies. He sucked his son's long dick.

The son moaned and after a while said, "Dad. I want you to fuck me."

Mr. Suarez stood and bent his son over. He started fucking the tight ass.

The young man was convulsing in pain and pleasure.

Suddenly, the friends started coming in the building. They were startled but pleased to catch the two incestuously fornicating. They started jacking off while watching.

Mr. Suarez grabbed the hair of his bottom, "look at them. They all are getting off just watching you getting fucked."

The young man gaped, "ugh. I changed my mind Dad. I wanna be fucked by all those cocks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment