If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 9, 2018

[SS-434] Lost Father


[LOST FATHER]

"Here's the address of where your father is now. I tell you, you'll just be disappointed if you find him. And if you do walk away to find him, you can't come back here anymore."

This was your mother's last words before you left home. 

It has been two years since your father divorced her. It was unclear why he did so. One day, a day before you got into college, he suddenly disappears. But he left you thousands of dollars in your back account for  you.

You have been very close to your father. You want to see him again so badly. For this spring break, you decide to visit him. You demand your mom to tell you what she knows about where she is.

When you get to the place indicated by the address found in the paper she handed to you, you gasp at the large house that stood inside wooden gates.

There is a swimming pool in the yard. You find a man lying on a recliner. You notice it is your father.

He is sunbathing in his skimpy white speedos. You almost forget his bodybuilder's physique that made you want to become a gym freak as well.

However, before you can even shout to say hello, other men emerge from the pool. They snake to him and start touching his body.

You flinch as these young college boys start licking the body with saliva. You hear your father urging the men to continue their muscle worship.

And that is when you realize. The reason why your parents split was because your father is gay.

While in the middle of being tongue bathed by at least four men, he turns do your direction. He gets up. The men lean away.

"Son is that you?"

"Yeah!" You reply happily.

He stands and walks to you. His muscles ripple in every step. His body glistens under the sunlight.


You have never had this feeling before towards a man. But there is something sexy about your studly father. Your loins stir.

He opens the gates for you and hugs you. His sweat clings to you. You feel his hard mass.

"I still hate you for leaving me clueless," you grumble.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how you'll be able to handle the fact that I'm gay," he explains. "And also, your mother wants me to be away from you or else she'll sue me."

You purse your lips, "oh yeah? It seems like you have other boys now, so you completely forget about your son."

He holds your right cheek, "no... I love you. I think about you each day. I always dreamed of the day that you'll find me.

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

He embraces you and kisses you squarely on the lips. It is your first kiss from a man. And it is, your best.

You smirk after you part, "so you'll let me lick that sexy body of yours?"

"Oh son, you're sexy too. I'm gonna lick you all over too."

"Me first."

You lick his nipples and kiss every major muscle. Then you become more brazen. You pull down his trunks and suck his long cock.

"Ohhh gahd. I'm so glad you're back. I'm so glad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment