If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 27, 2018

[SS-442] Gymnast's Scandal


[GYMNAST'S SCANDAL]

The new sportscaster was entering the gymnastics training area of the sports complex. 

He showed his clearances to the guards and he was lead to the group of male gymnasts who were practicing their routine.

Then he found the man of the hour. Irqan, the olympic bronze medallist. Irqan was the first in the country to win that competition.

Irqan was a handsome, young athlete. He just turned eighteen this month. He had a gymnastic muscular body that was accentuated by his team singlet.

The reporter approached the gymnast and said, "hi Mr. Irqan. I am from JLD news and I was the one task to make the full story about you for this weekend's magazine show."

Irqan shook his hand, "great to meet you. What's the plan?"

"Well, today I'm just going to do all photoshoots while you are training... And before you go back to school. And then tomorrow I'll do the interview," he instructed.

Irqan nodded, "that sounds okay."

So, the sportscaster took his camera out and started shooting the athlete, who was seriously doing his floor and bar exercises.

The reporter was pleased that because of the gymnast's good form and model looks, it was easy to get good shots of him.

After the practice, the reporter went back to his office and edited the pictures.

That evening, while the sportscaster was surfing the internet, he found pictures and videos that were trending. He opened them and saw a picture of Irqan doing a body selfie in sexy boxers.


Other files that were circulating showed the athlete jacking off on cam. The netizens started ridiculing the new found sports prodigy for his lewd activities.

Despite that, the reporter returned to the gym the next day. He saw Irqan, shirtless and wearing gymnast pants and doing bicep curls. The athlete looked sad.


Irqan turned to him and grumbled, "I guess you came here to interview me about the scandal."

He shook his head, "oh no. My producer said to abandon the story altogether. Said it wasn't good PR for our Christian TV network."

Irqan sat and buried his face in his hands, "one day you're a national hero. The next day, people will dig into your past and cancel your glory with a scandal."

He held the man's hard shoulder, "it must be heartbreaking."

Irqan showed his face, looked at him. Then suddenly kissed him.

The young, straight sportscaster was surprised. He did not know how to react. But the kiss was sweet and had a vigorous urgency. He let the man kiss him.

Irqan held back and looked shock, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that! Gahd. I feel so stupid. Who's gonna accept a gay man to be a sports hero?"

The reporter looked at the man's delectable body. He did not know why but he started feeling attracted to the manly physique beside him.

He started sucking on Irqan's nipples.

Irqan moaned, "oh my gaaawd."

The reporter smiled at him and said, "I saw all your video scandals. And I don't know man. I kinda wished it was me who was with you."

Irqan smiled, "when I saw you yesterday, I crushed on you. I googled you and found that you're married. You're straight."

The sportscaster chuckled, "I thought so too." Then he eased down the white pants and sucked on his first cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment