If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 23, 2018

[SS-440] Pussy Found


[PUSSY FOUND]

You check the address. You confirm that this is the place. You press the doorbell.

While you wait, you gleefully wiggle the black cat in your hand. "We're here you little cutie."

The cat meowed. It was adorable.

The door opened. A man went out, "who is it-- OH MY! IS THAT?!" 

He takes the cat from your arms and holds it up, "ohhh! Meowie! You're back baby!"

The cat seems to be very happy about meeting the man. It was weird seeing a topless, muscular man childishly oggle at a cat.

He hugs it and looks at you, "where did you find him?"

"He was purring in front of the gate. I took him and went to the town captain. He showed me the flyers of your lost cat announcement, so I brought him here," you reply.

"Oh gosh gee thanks," he says gleefully, "may I invite you inside, so I can give you your reward money?"

"Oh that won't be necessary, I--"

"--Nah. Come on in..." Then he walks inside the house.

You are free that day, so you just sigh and follow him. He walks through the door and you follow him inside. He lets the cat go, and it immediately knew it is home. It plays with the Christmas balls lying around.

He stands by the stairs, "my money is upstairs. Come with me."


Before you can even retort, he runs up.

You sigh again and follow him. You find an open door to a bedroom. You come in.

You find him sitting on the bed.


He smiles at you, "thanks again for returning my cat."

"No worries, uhm... So..."

He stands and walks to you, "before I give you the money, let me give you a gift first."

You get shocked when he suddenly kisses you. You try to struggle but he holds you firmly.

His tongue explores your mouth. Your loins start to warm. This is the first time you feel like this with a man. You soften and give in

He releases you, "ahhh wow. I'm so happy that a hot guy found my baby. I immediately got attracted to you as soon as you came up."

You blush, "oh uh... I'm not good looking at all. At least not as good looking as you. And I'm not gay..."

He chuckles, "you're cute. I want to suck you."

You flinch as he sits on the bed, opens your fly and frees your cock. His mouth engulfs your penis as his handsome eyes look endearingly to you.

You harden to the fullest. It does not take long until you feel the urge.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming sir..."

He continues to suck you. You moan and unload in his mouth.

He swallows your spunk. "Gahh. That's a lot!"

He walks to the drawer. He takes some cash and hands it to you. 

You shake your head, "I can't take this. Your sucking was enough."

He giggles, "well then use this money to ask me out on a date."

"I don't know uhm..."

"Oh come on. Let's just have afternoon snacks at the mall." Then he walks out of the room.

You sigh again. This man is just so relentless and irresistible. You follow him as you pull your pants up.

You find him playing with his cat for a while. 

"You really love that pussy, eh..." You comment.

He takes jean pants from the side and wears it, "yeah. And I'm sure you'll like my pussy too."


Your forehead crumples. "Oh. I'm not into cats."

He grins. "No. I meant my pussy. You'll fuck me later after our date."


1 comment: