If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 13, 2018

[SS-436] Jogging Pitstop


[JOGGING PITSTOP]

Bowie was jogging one late afternoon after work. He was faster than usual. He tried new routes to challenge himself.

While running along the sidewalks of a poorer urban area, he suddenly felt a gush of water splash on his body.

He stopped. "Gaaaaahhhh!"

"Oh my goooshhh!" screamed an old lady.

He looked up and saw there was a woman from the house beside him. She was looking through the window above him with a pail on her hand.

"I'm so sorry. I was cleaning. I didn't know somebody was there!" she apologized.

He wiped his face with his hands then raised his arm. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

Without thinking, Bowie just continued running. He hoped that the air blowing on him as he sprinted would dry him up at least.

When he got tired, he stopped by an open frontyard. He stood by the grass. He checked for people, there was noone.

He took his clothes off and started twisting them to pull the water out. He was about to wear his shorts again when someone called out.

"Wow. What's a sexy guy doing on my lawn?" 

Bowie looked up and saw a man standing by the door from a nearby house, wearing nothing but brown briefs.


"I'm sorry. I thought this was an empty space... I will go now." Bowie apologized.

"Nice briefs. You a stripper?" asked the man who was walking towards him.

Bowie looked down on his white thong and shook his head, "no. This was a gift from my fiance. She said... I look good in these."

The man pawed on his white bulge and murmured, "yeah. You look real good."

Bowie stepped back, "I'm sorry for trespassing sir. But I'm not gay."

"You're not. But I am. You don't need to be gay to enjoy what I'm gonna do to you."

The man knelt on the grass, pulled down his thong and sucked his cock.

Bowie shook, "oh maaahn... What. Oh my gaaahd. That's good ahhh..."

The man paused. "Shit you smell nice. You exercise?"

"Uh... I was jogging before I got here. Suck me again. Please."

"You should jog here more often." Then the man continued sucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment