If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

[SS-1319] Mutual Oils


MUTUAL OILS

Ckin was meditating in the yoga room of their dorm. He was interrupted with the door opening.

He turned and saw his friend walking to him.

"Hey," he called Ckin.

"I am meditating . Don't disturb me," Ckin calmly responded.

He pulls you up and stands you from your cross seated position, "sorry man, I really need your oil man."

Ckin raised his eyebrow, "can't it wait?"

"The championship game will happen in a while. I need all the luck I can get. My body has to be in the best shape. Our bodies have to be in the best shape," the friend insisted.

"This is what I worry now... you are getting dependent to the effects of my ancerstors' magic oil," Ckin murmured.

"This will be the last. I promise. I'll put some on you too..."

Ckin was shirtless, so was his friend. He was really prepared to be oiled up.


Ckin sighed. He took the oil. He started spreading it on his friend's athletic body.

The friend groaned in pleasure. He also kneaded his oiled hands on Ckin.

Ckin felt the magical effects of his oil. The muscles became stronger. His heart was beating faster. He felt like he could endure a whole day of full athletic exertion.

His friend pulled down his pants and was now on his briefs, "put it all over me. I want to win."


The oil started consuming Ckin and his friend's consciousness. They started touching each other sensually. The envigorating effect was overwhelming.

"Uhhhh..." his friend groaned. Then he kissed Ckin.

Ckin kissed back. The power of the oil was immense. They both writhed and orgasmed. He creamed in his briefs. His friend also had cum stains in front of his briefs.

Ckin smirked, "fuck I feel so powerful, we'll win that championship."

His friend smiled shyly, "after the game... maybe we can explore this... even without the oil?"

Ckin kissed him, "yeah. Let's explore this." 


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment