If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 17, 2023

[SS-1309] Towel Only


TOWEL ONLY

Ciled entered his apartment that he shared with a college student in a university near his work. He was shocked to find his roommate was butt naked once again.

He grumbled, "did you not hear me enter."

The roommate barely wrapped the towel around his waist, and turned to him, "sorry, I didn't hear."


"Ugh, why did I end up being your roommate," then Ciled marched to his room.

He undressed and wore his robe. He got out to watch TV. He found his roommate standing in a corner holding a towel to cover his privates.


Ciled knew what he was trying to do but he ignored him and opened the TV.

Then the roommate moved to the sofa beside him and sat on it.

Ciled was distracted. The roommate had a near perfect ripped body.

Ciled growled at him, "what do you want?!"

"Can I borrow a hundred dollars? I wanna take my girlfriend to a fancy date..." he requested.

"You are the weirdest."

"Please! My modelling gigs are quite stale lately."

Clide opened his robe and spread his legs to show his semi erection. "Fine."

The roommate dropped the towel, walked to him and was about to kneel.

"No. Not suck. Sit on it," Clide ordered.

"Fine." The straight roommate sat on top of him and slowly pulled the dick in his ass.

He started bouncing up and down. His face was crumpled.

Clide writhed in pleasure. He held the roommate's cock, "you're hard. You're not doing this just for the money now are you."

The roommate moaned, "ohhh... shut up and let me work... ohhh god... that feels so good..."


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment