If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

[SS-1305] Night Skinnies


NIGHT SKINNIES

Baste woke up in the middle of the night. He heard rustling water from the outside of his house. He stood up and checked who it was.

His walking brought him to the backyard of the house where his home swimming pool was.

There was a man swimming in the pool, naked. The pool and yard lights illuminated the nude body. Even under the chlorinated water and light bending the image, one can tell that the swimmer had


He would have already called the police on this intruder, but he recognized the man who was wading in his waters.

"What are you doing here again?" Baste declared exasperatedly.


The man looked back at him, "high uncle. I just got stressed at home. I really just needed a swim to take my mind off things. Join me."

Baste rolled his eyes. But he decided to join his nephew, as he was the only one who understood his problems. Baste also got naked and joined him in the pool.

"What happened now?" Baste demanded.

"I broke up with the girl they were setting up for me," he replied.

Baste sighed, "man, I told you. Just pretend you like her, marry her, get your dad's business and just shag guys on the side."

"I can't do that! I don't think I can," the nephew said sadly.

"Do you want to be like me? Lonely in this house, abandoned by my family, no chance of inheriting anything from our estate? Living alone? Just because you wanna be out and gay like me?" Baste said firmly.

He shrugged, "honestly, yeah. Or you can take me with you."

"We can only have one gay failure in the family. And that's me. If you need to be gay once in a while, you can always come here and exhaust your gay desires with me," Baste advised.

"And that's why I'm here now..." Then the nephew kissed him.

Soon, they were jacking each other off while in the water. When they got hotter, they got out of the pool. Baste started fucking his nephew. They came at the same time.

The nephew kissed him, "fuck. I want to marry you. I want you to be the one."

Baste smiled at him, "I am the one. No one's gonna change that. We just have to be patient. Once you get your dad's business, then you can be more free with me."

"Okay. I'll do better next time. I'll do better at pretending..." then they kissed again.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this features the name/alias Tier 2 Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment