If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

[SS-1308] Rugby Dripping


RUGBY DIPPING

The rugby coach was excited to visit the spa that wanted to sponsor wellness sessions for his rugby team. He wanted to check it out before he let his players in. When he arrived, he was greeted by a young, handsome, muscular attendant.

"I am so happy that you accepted the trial visit! As a rugby fan myself, I am so excited," the attendant greeted.

"Thank you! You look like someone who can play rugby," the coach responded.

The attendant scratched his head. "Yeah. I used to play when I was in college. My rugby mates were my best buds."

Then the attended showed him the amenities. He removed his clothes and donned his speedos to try them. He tried the sauna, the steam room, the showers, and the jacuzzi.


After using the common amenities of the spa, the attendant brought him to a big bucket of water. "This is our very special treatment here in our spa that you will not be able to find in others. This bath is infused with natural chemicals that improves muscle healing faster.

The coach excitedly got in. But before he submerged himself, the attendant gave him a cup of tea.

"You need that to improve the effect of the bath," said the attendant.

The coach obeyed. He immediately felt his body tingling because of the liquid he drank.

Then he submerged his body into the water.


"Oh my gooood," he gutturally moaned. It felt like his blood was boiling but his muscles were icy. But more than that, his dick immediately went full mast. But he could not pull out his body because he was feeling so good.

After ten minutes, the potent chemical in the water wore off and his feelings subsided. He stood up sporting a large bulge.

"Damn that was good! But I feel so horny!" the coach declared.

The attendant smirked and pulled down the speedo, "let me help." Then he started sucking the dick.

The coach enjoyed the blowjob and only took two minutes to spray cum in the mouth of the attendant.

The attendant was grinning while he wiped his mouth. "So, you think your rugby players will like it here?"

The coach laughed, "you better have other attendants, because I tell you, they've got big, hefty dicks." 



--------------


If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment