If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 27, 2023

[SS-1184] Freshly Fished


[FRESHLY FISHED]

"Ohhhh my look at the new young fisherman in town."

"Girl, he's not a fisherman. He's a marine biologist."

"Why do you think a big shot like him came to our town?"

"I don't know, but I think he just came here for his master's thesis. And then he found a girl he liked, then decided o just stay here."

"Oh what a lucky girl. I wish she was me."

"Oh look at him, he is sooo fucking sexy."

"Water on his abs... Hmm..."

"Can you not be too loud. He might hear us."

"Oh wow he's preparing the fish he caught."


"Aww... He's cooking for his girlfriend. Awww I wish I had a man like that."

"Hey girl, isn't that your older brother?"

"Yeah? What's he doing there?"

"Ohhh they're friends!"

"My brother didn't tell me he had a new marine biologist friend. My brother is just a poor fisherman. He can't hang out with classy guys like that."

"Maybe you can tell your brother to introduce us to him."

"OH SHIT! THEY'RE KISSING!"

"Oh my gosh, your brother is gay?"

"I didn't know. Oh my gosh this is so wild. I'm leaving. Can't see my brother being intimate like that."

"Ohhh wow, look. Her older brother isn't that bad. Maybe that's why the marine biologist stayed here."

"Looks like a townsfolk bagged a freshly fished meat."

"I wish it was me."

"Why are we still here watching them?"

"I haven't seen gays have sex before. And the biologist has a nice ass."

"Her brother's got a huge dick too."

"What a waste. But hell yeah that's hot."





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete TMKP chapters and the early chapters of the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment