If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 20, 2023

[SS-1181] Private Cast-Away


[PRIVATE CAST-AWAY]

"Yeaaah... I love it... This beach is all mine!"

The son of a billionaire spent his midyear vacation at a private island. He wanted a cast-away-like life for three days. So, he rented the island and lived freely.

He wore nothing but black thongs at the beach. Aside from his phone and camping materials, he was left to fend for himself. But he had a boat with people not so far away he can call, just in case the island wilderness was already too much for him.

During his second day, he noticed that there was a naked man sitting on the rock.


"What the fuck, who is this?! I thought I had this island for my own?! Who is this guy!"

The billionaire's son walked to the man.

"Excuse me! What are you doing here?"

The man turned around. He had burnt skin and lean body.


The billionaire's son was shocked, "wait aren't you the hotel tycoon that went missing?"

The man smiled, "I am not a tycoon anymore. I am the wife of this island. I can never go back to my old life. Soon, you will ne its wife too."

Then he ran away.

The billionaire's son quickly ran back to his camp. He planned to get his cellphone to call the staff at the boat. However, he tripped when he felt something grabbed his ankles. Then he was dragged to the foresty side of the islands.

He panicked as vines moved and encircled around his body, then mounting him on a tree.

Then the vines started to rip off his thong and then entered his ass and started fucking him.

At first, he felt hurt and panicked, but the vines started spewing gooey aloe in his rectum. It numbed him and he felt his prostate being stimulated as the vines inside him get thicker.

He heard moans nearby. He looked and saw the ex-tycoom being fucked by the vines the same way.

As the billionaire's son came spontaneously, he knew he was married to the island too.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the current full fiction tagalog story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment