If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

[SS-1180] Post Rejection


[POST REJECTION]

Ferv woke up. He found himself in an unknown bed room. He also found himself out of the bed. He was lying on the floor.

His head hurts. He must have drank a lot of wine last night. He could not remember a thing.

Although he can smell that he stank with sex sweat. He looked around and found that there was no one else in that bedroom with him.

He sat up then he noticed the maroon briefs with straps that he was wearing.

"What the heck is this? Why am I wearing this?"

He stood up. He balanced himself.

He went out of the room. Then he found a hunky man who was drinking iced black coffee.


Ferv identified it as the other suitor who pursued the girl he liked. But they were both rejected. So, last night they went to the bar to drink. Then what happened next was all a blur.

"You're still wearing that silly singlet," the man spoke upon seeing him.

Ferv scratched his head, "I don't remember wearing this."

"You told me, you wanted to do a striptease for her that's why you bought that," the man replied, "since we both got rejected, you were so drunk that you danced in my lap wearing that."

Ferv remembered now what happened. They were so drunk that they hooked up. Neither of them were gay. Just dead drunk.

Ferv looked at the hunky man in briefs. He started getting hard remembering the forbidden things he did with that body.


The man looked at his bulge, "shit. You're getting hard."

"Hey, you want us to do this on a regular basis?" Ferv asked, "I mean, since we're both heartbroken."

"I don't know man..."

Ferv took off his weird singlet. He was hard and leaking.

The suitor's jaw dropped. "Fuck that."

Ferv walked to him, "let me remind you how good it was."

Ferv pulled down the man's briefs and then started fucking his ass.

The man squealed in ecstacy.

Ferv whispered to him, "remember now?"

"Yeah, keep fucking me."



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the current full fiction tagalog story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment