If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

[SS-144] Uncle Escape


[UNCLE ESCAPE]

I heard a stone bump onto my bedroom window. I stopped studying and walked to the glass.

Downstairs, I saw a hunky man standing at the side of our provincial house.

He waved his hand to me and shouted, "heyyyy! Let's hangout!"

I pushed the window up, "I'm studying!"

"You're such a nerd! A few hours with me won't make you an idiot!" the middle aged man replied.

I sighed and walked out of my room and out of the house.

When I got out, I saw him walking down the rocky stairs from the rugged road to the frontyard of our house.


"Why are you not wearing anything?!" I asked him weirdly.

The man pointed to his gray briefs, "I'm wearing something, duh."

Then he embraced me and kissed me. I kissed back as I caressed his hard, muscular body.

"I missed you. Uncle," I told him.

"I missed you too, city boy," he replied, "why didn't you tell me you were visiting your hometown?"

"I just came here on a whim because I needed peace and quiet to study for my test," I informed him. "My parents don't even know."

"Too busy to tell your uncle?" he asked coyly.

"Because I know you're gonna be like this!" I answered laughing.

He held my hand, "come on. Just an hour in our spot. Just like in the old days."

Then we walked into the rugged road and then deep into the greens.

I watched his back and butt flex in every step. My uncle has aged so well. He stayed sexy.


When he got to our favorite tree deep in the woods, he pinned me to the truck and kissed me again.

Then he crouched, removed my pants and started sucking me, like he always did when I was still in high school.

"Ohhhhhhhh uncle..." I moaned as he deep throated me.

Then he let my dick go, pulled down his briefs, turned around and bent over. Then he offered his asshole. "Fuck me!"

"Ohhhhhhhh your ass is still better than the pussy of college girls," I groaned as I fucked his hole.

Soon, I was creaming inside his bowels.

We kissed again.

"Ugh. I've lost my interest to study. Why do you have to be so fucking hot and seductive!" I complained.

He chuckled, "I'll let you go soon. Let's just recharge a bit and fuck again."



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment